It's Me Again...

As soon as I hit the 'Publish Post' button yesterday, the UPS man showed up with some BIG boxes. Those boxes were filled with lots of fun new stuff, so I thought I'd share some of them with you. First of all, I was very excited to get two new books from the people at French General. We had seen these books at different stores during our road trip last month, and I LOVED them. They both have the cutest little projects. If you like their fabrics, you'll feel the same way about these books.





We also got the Spirit collection by Lila Tueller. It's a brighter, trendier look than we usually go for, but it makes up adorable dresses for young girls and a fun coat for the more mature audience.







We also started getting some patterns from Buttermilk Basin. Their patterns have a very vintage look and span all seasons, however, we only have fall/Halloween themed patterns so far. Here's my favorite:



As if that wasn't enough, we also got new patterns from Jan Patek, a small booklet all about embroidery stitches, and a few other trinkets. It definitely made for a fun morning! I think the UPS truck just passed by, so I think that's it for now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment